Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Todd

Today is my brothers birthday. Todd is my oldest brother (no pun intended :-) I cannot tell you how much I ABSOLUTELY adore him because words cannot describe it. I can tell you though that he is the most selfless, kind, giving, supportive, loving, admirable person in the world. Many of my happiest memories in my life are ones spent with him (and his beautiful family). Much of who I am is a direct result of the things he has taught me throughout my life.
Todd is artistic, creative, funny, genuine and smart. He is down to earth, playful, and appreciates the simple beautiful things in life. I am so blessed to have a brother like him and I am so proud of everything he is, supports, believes in and exemplifies every day. Ron, Brayden and I love you so very much Todd and we hope you are having the best day ever!
todd

No comments: