Saturday, March 21, 2009

Beautiful Moments...

We took Brayden to the park to play the other day. The sun was perfect that day, and Brayden really needed to release some energy. I love moments spent with my boys. Brayden and Daddy are so in sync sometimes it just makes me smile. I love watching them play together. Ron is such a great Daddy-and Brayden loves to observe him, be right next to him, and mock Daddy's every step. I am so thankful everyday for the both of them, and for special moments like we had this day.
First we started out on the swings:
park7
park2
Then Brayden spotted the slide:
park6
Brayden and Daddy decided to take a little walk together: ( I love how their feet are in sync together).
park4
park1
Last but not least (and my favorite picture of all)-all of us:
park9
Hope you are making beautiful memories with your family too!
-The Snow Family

2 comments:

Kacey said...

L.O.V.E. the last picture! So precious and happy you were able to spend some great time outside. Have I told you lately that Brayden is just the cutest? Well, you don't need me to tell you but Man! I just want to squeeze him! LOL

Emily said...

I love all the fun outside pictures people are posting! It's great that spring has finally arrived. And that last picture is fabulous!