- I can move my ears.
- Gladiolas are my favorite flowers.
- I am a professional vocalist-but cannot sight read music-never could.
- I hardly ever wear socks, my feet get too hot-drives me crazy.
- Chocolate Peanut butter ice cream is my FAV.
- Fruity Pebbles ROCK!
- Dill pickles and birthday cake were my two major cravings while pregnant with Brayden.
- I have blue eyes-with a brown spec in my right eye.
- I collect wine and all things that go along with it-My mom teases me because I don't even drink-but I have a real wine fridge-it's all about the decor right?
- I can't eat food prepared by someone else unless I have seen their kitchen.
- I LOVE vegetables-any kinds and all kinds-I could LIVE on just veggies.
- Carraba's is my FAV restaurant...next to Red Lobster of course.
- I once lived in a haunted house.
- Ticks totally FREAK me out!
- Palmetto bugs are just EVIL. I once sprayed one with bleach thinking I could kill it-it just turned HOT PINK-and lived. Did you know they fly too? I found out that night-'nuff said.
- My MIL and I share the same birthday.
- I LOVE my calendar and address books-they ground me ;-)
- I am PETRIFIED of sleeping alone in the house.
- I hardly ever wear makeup, and when I do I stick to Neutrogena because my skin is very sensitive-it's the only brand I can use.
- I love long drives in the car on a sunny day with the windows down while playing some really great music.
- Every time I hear Billy Joel it reminds me of my oldest brother Todd. When I was little, him and I would sit in his car and he would play the beat of the music on the steering wheel and I on the dash board. I loved that!
- I am very close to my family. I love that they are my support system and I love that we all have a great relationship with each other. I am very very blessed.
- I love being a mother, I have never done anything more fulfilling or important in my entire life.
- I am in the middle of writing a book...that I have been working on for 5 years now ;-)
- My favorite season is Fall, and I LOVE maple leaves.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
25 Random Facts
A few weeks ago, I was tagged on Facebook to list 25 Random Facts about myself. I have just been able to get around to it now, so I thought I would post it here-and it will feed over to my FB page...makes it much easier this way.