Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

I read Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Brayden quite often.  I actually sing the book to him as that is how it reads.  He loves it.  He begs his cousins Bailey and Casey to sing it to him often as well.  At night he points to the sky and says, "Star, sky!" On the way to get my morning coffee last week I was singing this  to Brayden in the car.  I got caught up in some construction and after the first verse I stopped singing to concentrate on my driving for a moment.  All of a sudden I hear his precious and soft little voice from the back seat sing,  "Up-a-bub-bub-bub-bub-highhhhhh" {perfectly in tune and tempo}.  I started clapping for him and saying "yes bubby-up above the world so high...like a diamond in the sky....yay!"  Later that night he sang it for Daddy at bedtime, and has been showing everyone his vocals since then.  God love him...
Picture 128

No comments: