Friday, October 16, 2009

Hand in hand...

As you know I have been fighting this horrible cold for days.  It really is not fun.  Brayden keeps coming up to me and asking for hugs.  I think he is secretly wondering why I have been keeping my lovey distance for the last few days.  I just don't want him to get this awful ick I have.  Lastnight as we both lay sound asleep...I was awaken to a little hand that slowly crept up my arm to my hand.  I then felt little fingers grasp and squeeze my fingers in attempt to hold my hand.  I opened my eyes thinking Brayden was awake, only to find he was sound asleep.  As sick and terrible as I felt...this warmed my heart, and brought a smile to this Momma's face, even at 3 in the morning ;-)  I love you bubby...thank you for knowing just what Mommy needs to smile. 

No comments: