Katy over at Fun with the Baker Five gave me this Honest Scrap Award Opportunity. This is how it works:
The rules for the Honest Scrap award -The honorees are to:A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
My list of 10 Honest Scrap things:
1. My car caught on fire during our honeymoon, this happening after we got kicked out of the church we were married in for moving the Lord's table to take wedding photos. The Pastor called me Sharon throughout the entire ceremony. True Story-if you want the details...write me-it's actually pretty funny.
2. I ran out of school in second grade and ran all the way home (twice) because my teacher yelled at me and scared me to death! I got teased about it through most of my school years and to this day people I knew back then still remember me crying in class then hauling tush out the door running home as fast I could ;-)
3. I can move my ears on command. No joke! It's been something I have done since I was an itty bitty.
4. I watched fire works this last 4th of July sitting right behind William Fichtner. He laid back on our blanket at one point and started playing with Brayden. He is from Lakewood-a town right next to ours-he was home visiting. I am a huge fan of Prison Break so I instantly acted like an annoying fan and started chatting with him-he was so very nice and gracious. He left after fireworks and forgot his Avon Skin so Soft Oil-I excitedly grabbed it and brought it home...my husband says I'm crazy:-) I know this.
5. I was once in a bongo drum band. I was cool once like that-back in the day :-)
6. I sing Opera. I am a soprano. These days Brayden and Ron are the only ones to enjoy my singing...but I was cool once again-back in the day :-)
7. I just recently learned how to crochet. I am BAD at it (even though it is therapeutic)-so I bought a LOOM kit. It rocks. Now I am jammin' with looming hats...I have a million of them now...want one?
8. I am all about habit. I am a creature of it-I know. I always eat the same thing everywhere-don't like to change it up too much. I make lists-and lists of lists-and so on. I have a color coded highlighting system when I accomplish things on that list. I LOVE address books and my Planner-I would be lost and VERY stressed without them.
9. I have no sense of direction. It's horrible really. If I get too far from home....LOST! Seriously. Ron finally got me a GPS for Christmas-I want to go out and explore the world now...my possibilities are endless ;-)
10. I swear......sometimes ALOT! I have been really good lately...I don't want Brayden picking up any nasty words from me ( I would feel horrible)...but I'm sorry....I do get in the van alone on my way to work sometimes and freely shout the F-bomb (multiple times). It makes me feel better-I'm not going to lie. Don't judge me ;-)
I like Katy's idea: If you wish to participate-drop me a line and I will look out for your post on Honest Scrap-if not, no biggy. -Shannon :-)