Thursday, January 29, 2009

4th in the 4th

Kacey over at Chronicles of a Mommy tagged me for the 4th in the 4th! Thank you Kacey! If you have not checked out her blog, or her beautiful babies-pop on over there, she is a total sweetheart, and her blog will surely bring a smile to your face :-)

Here are the rules:
1- Choose the 4th file on my computer with the 4th picture.
2-Explain the 4th picture that is in that folder
3-Tag 4 people to do the same 4-no cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

Here is my 4th file/4th picture:
HPIM1775
This is Brayden on his first Halloween 2007. He was just shy of 2 months old in this photo. Ron and I were trying to find a costume for his first Halloween but were having trouble finding something we both loved...so Ron came up with the idea (being the big baseball coach and fan that he is)...of making Brayden a baseball Glove-with his head coming out of it (as the ball in the glove). YAY! So-the night before Halloween, we bought the fabric and I stayed up almost all night with Rons baseball glove on the dining room table staring at it-while trying to cut out and sew something that remotely looked like a baseball glove-and then trying to figure out how Brayden would fit in it, get in it, and how we would carry him around in it! By the next day-I was done...and Brayden ended up winning the "Most Imaginative Costume" award at the Theater Halloween night event. He was so comfy inside that glove-he fell asleep as we pushed him around in the stroller. Too fun!

Now-I am tagging 4 people that will also post something awesome...so here you go!
1. Jennifer @ So this is my life
2. Katy @ Fun with the Baker 5
3. Tiffany @ The Shaw Family
4. Scott @ Bailey Blog

Can't wait to see what everyone posts! Have a great end of week :-)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

hey you! thanks for the tag! unfortunately, I already did this one... http://shawchildren.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged.html

xoxo

Kacey said...

I LITERALLY laughed out loud when I saw this - I even almost snorted. Ha! TOO TOO FREAKIN' CUTE! Oi VEY! Love it!I knew you would have something fabulous up your sleeve...