Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hellooooo Potty...

The other night we went out to dinner. Brayden sat in his high chair as normal devouring his Penne pasta and garlic bread dinner. All of a sudden, he leaned over toward me and rested his sweet little chin on my arm. I reached over to rub his head and he quietly looked at me and said, "poo-poo". I asked him if he had to go poopy, and he started...well...to go poo-poo before I had a chance to run him into the restroom. I was so excited though that he actually knew what poo-poo meant, and that he told me PRIOR to going potty. What a big boy! Now he actually walks into the bathroom and says, "potty", or "pee-pee". So...potty training has begun folks, and this Mama is all too excited about that! He is ready. Big boy potty-here we come!
Woot Woot!

No comments: