Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Growing so fast...

Oh Brayden-you are growing so quickly. Everyday you are saying more words, making sentences, and continuing to keep us laughing. Just this morning you grabbed a pen at the table and looked at me plain as day and said "I color". When I took you to get your haircut-you proclaimed to everyone all day with so much enthusiasm "haircut-haircut!" You love to point into the sky and say "star"...and you want me to read to you everyday Twinkle Twinkle Little Star-your new favorite "book-book!". I love how you go to the pantry like a big boy for your "nummy's" and pick out exactly which snack you want to have...which most times these days are either Goldfish crackers, Animal cookies, or oyster crackers. You LOVE to have cinnamon pop-tarts for breakfast too! Silly boy. Just last week while watching your cousins play football-you grabbed it, ran away from them, and yelled "ahhhh-HIKE". You want to be a big boy so badly. I feel like I can't keep up with documenting all of the new and wonderful things you are saying and by all of the beautiful ways you are growing into such a great little guy.
We love you so much Bray Bray.
-Mommy and Daddy
Late August Bray 010

No comments: