Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful...

This year we have so many wonderful things to be thankful for.  I never used to be one to find the silver lining in things, but I have learned to finally do that this year.  We have grown so much this year in all of our experiences, both good and bad.  Gratefullness is a quality learned, something not simply acquired automatically.  The most simplest of things I am now very grateful for.  Things I took for granted in the past are now relished rather than forgotten.  That in and of itself is a huge blessing. 

I am grateful and thankful that...

  • We move into our new home in December.


  • Brayden is healthy and happy, and so full of life and pure joy everyday.


  • I have the most wonderful family and friends any one woman could ever ask for.


  • I have the opportunity to go back to college this year-and it's completely paid for.


  • I have a new set of goals, and dreams that I feel confident I can accomplish.


  • I have a wonderful husband that is the greatest father a little boy could ask for.


  • I no longer feel like the doors and windows of my life are closed.  They are open, the sun is shining in, and I can feel the breeze now.


  • God is a very big part of my life and I am learning more about my faith every single day of my life.


  • I am confident, strong, independent and a little wiser than I was this time last year.


  • I will soon have health insurance back, and that means getting off Prednisone...finally. {and that has soooo many positive outcomes for me and my health...and appearance;-) }


  • I am blessed more than I feel I deserve.

Life is full of beautiful moments to embrace if we take the time to recognize them.  It  is full of opportunites to do the right thing, and encourage others to do the same.  Hug the ones you love, tell them you love them all the time, always end on a good note, be honest, sincere, compassionate and understanding.  Bite your tongue even when you don't want to.  Everything else will fall into place...eventually ;-) 

Hoping everyone has a most wonderful, thankful and blessed Thanksgiving.
-The Snow Family

1 comment:

Kacey said...

What wonderful gratitude list. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!