Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mommy's night out...

Mommy went out last weekend, and oh.my.was.it.fun!  Some old girlfriends of mine called and asked me to meet them at the local Rod and Gun club Saturday night for some birthday fun-ness!  My dear friend Marcy {who I have known since 4th grade, yes 21 years!!!} and I share the same birthday-November 11th. We wanted to celebrate our birthday together! Stacy and I and Marcy all went to prom together way back in good ol' 1996.  Oh the years, the memories.  We have all grown up so much since then, married, had babies.  Unreal it seems.  We had a ton of fun talking about all of our old moments, laughter, funny times and triumphs.  We giggled like school girls, danced, took crazy pictures, danced some more, and just had a great time.
 Here is a normal photo from our night out.
013
012

No comments: