Friday, July 24, 2009

Our First Boo-Boo

Brayden received his very first boo-boo last week. He went running around the corner, lost his footing, and went head first into the side of the counter. I thought it was not going to be that bad until I picked him up and realized he was actually bleeding!!!
Poor baby.
After we observed the boo-boo, kissed it all better and cleaned it out...I went to fetch the neosporin. It's the first time we have had to use it. It broke my heart. The next morning this shiny red bonk mark on his precious little head was the first thing I saw, and I winced at the sight of it. He obviously is not all that fazed, and I knew the day would eventually come...but to see this precious little guy with this huge scab on his face-oh my! At 22 months...presenting...his very first real boo-boo...
1009614

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think it's great that he made it to 22 months without one! He's got my kids beat.