Saturday, July 25, 2009

It spoke to me...

These last few months, our family has undergone some major life changes. We have had a ton of transitions, and I have found myself questioning so many things lately. Some of the things I just can't seem to wrap my head around. I know I will eventually figure them out, with time.
I stumbled across The Lettered Cottage tonight, a blog I try to follow when I get the chance to have computer time, and she (Layla) posted this quote at the end of her post.
It spoke to me.
"Just for a moment, live in joy.
Forget about what should or should not be, and just let yourself be as you are. Let go of the need to need. Feel the reality that you already are enough, and that it is truly magnificent."
Ralph Marston

2 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

That's a keeper, Shannon. Keep with the hustle and bustle of life. Just remember to find time to tap your feet to it's busy rhythm.

Changes are tough. Probably because they require you to shift and rearrange.

Hopefully your changes will find you sitting in a much better seat than before.

.mac :)

Kacey said...

That is some goodness right there my dear. "You already are enough." Love that part.

And that Mommy Mac sure is a smart cookie. I 2nd what she said sista! {{HUGS}}