Friday, December 4, 2009

A Gift of Hope...



The Lupus Foundation of America has many great ways to give the gift of hope this Holiday Season.  As many of you already know, I have Systemic Lupus, and have been diagnosed since 1997.  It has been a long 12 years of many challenging moments in regards to my health.  I am happy to say though that many great strides have taken place with treatments and advancements in understanding Lupus since 1997.  

I am asking this year for the Holidays a small request.  If you want/choose to do anything for my family, please consider taking a look at ways to contribute to the Lupus Foundation.  You can do so by clicking on this link  HERE.  It would aid with research, clinical trials, and so much more. 


Hoping you and yours have a wonderful and very blessed Christmas.

-Shannon

No comments: