Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Earth Hour...

Saturday while we were over at my brothers house with Brayden we observed
"Earth Hour"
This of course meant turning out all of the lights at 8:30pm that night for exactly one hour. Brayden obviously could not figure out what in the world was going on, and freely displayed his irritation while sitting in the dark.
My niece E tried to calm him as my other niece M and I snapped photos of him to...
1} provide him with a little bit of light ;-)
&
2} to capture his expressions during his first ever "Earth Hour".
{This probably goes without saying at this point in the story~but just in case~you have to keep in mind that we were sitting in the pitch black as these photos were taken~thankful to the flash that we could actually document these lovely~ yet sad little expressions!}.
01
{ Brayden says, " For the love of God-turn on the lights already!}
02
Hope you and your family observed Earth Hour as well this year
~and hopefully it didn't totally freak out your kiddo's like it did mine ;-)

1 comment:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I actually KNEW about this and FORGOT! OY!

I love those priceless photos.