Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weekend Fun...

We had a ton of fun last weekend. We visited with my Aunt Jo, Uncle Chuck, cousin Candy, Dan and her children Nathan and Kaiti. We swam a lot in my Aunt's "bubble" as Brayden calls it. The first morning we woke up and Brayden peeked out the window immediately saying..."BUBBLE!" with so much excitement. We ate breakfast at Cracker Barrell-one of my favorite places. Brayden played with toys I myself played with as a child. We even got to Skype with my cousin PJ and his wife Vi who are living in Belgium. It was the first time he has ever seen Brayden in anything other than simple photos. That was really neat. Here are just some of the fun pictures I took of this awesome and relaxing retreat!

Brayden, Kaiti and I swimming...
101_0057
Brayden playing his Daddy's favorite game at breakfast...
101_0025
Brayden with all of the kids like a BIG BOY...
101_0029
I will post more photos this week when I have a moment.
Thank you everyone for the wonderful weekend. We love you!

No comments: