Friday, December 26, 2008

A movie for Daddy from Brayden and Mommy!

This Christmas Ron and I decided to handmake at least 1 gift for each other on top of purchased items. This was my gift to him-a DVD movie that Aunt Beth helped me burn with a DVD intro, everything! I made the first draft on One True Media...then we used another computer program to actually make our own DVD from this. It turned out great! Thank you Beth for your help-you are the best! Bray and I wrapped the DVD with chocolate covered Cherries so Daddy would not guess what it was. When I put it in the DVD player and it started to play...Ron shook his head and could barely hold back his emotions...it was beautiful. He absolutely loved his gift from us. Here it is...turn on your volume.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Ok, so I am in tears. That is precious, just precious! That sweet proud Papa and his boy. Mmmm. I could just eat them up. What an awesoem gift you came up with. You just rock on with your bad self! ;o)

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!