Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I swear...

I swear that I will be back to blogging more often very soon.  Famous last words eh?  Seriously though...I have a ton of things to write about, and a lot more pictures to upload here soon.  We have been so busy going to the playground every single day...no joke.  I never thought those were words I would say in the same sentence, but they are...and it feels great to get to play with my little man every single day in the gorgeous weather.  I know I am falling behind on documenting his life, our moments, all of it...and I will get caught up now I promise.

So...please check back soon as I have a lot of funny stories to share, and I have vowed to spend a lot less time on Facebook and more time back on my blog...;-) ha ha! 

Lots of smiles-Shannon

No comments: