Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Most Imaginative Costume Award...

We took Brayden to the Lucille Ball Little Theatre for their annual Halloween Costume Party and Contest. Brayden got to go up on the very stage that I had spent many moments on myself as a child...and won the Halloween Award for the most imaginative costume! Daddy was tickled because it was his idea, and I was tickled because I made it...and Brayden was...well...asleep. It was a great night, we had so much fun walking around with him, and people seemed to get such a kick out of his costume, and that he was so tiny in this big huge glove. I can't wait to take more pics tomorrow night, but here he is...and here is his award. His very first costume contest and he won! We are just so excited!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's awesome honey! What a cool award... and being able to go to the Little Theater. Oh... the memories! Have a wonderful Halloween! I may have an update tomorrow b/c I'm having contractions tonight.

Shannon Strong said...

Thank you Tiff. Going to Little theater brought back many memories...you should have seen all the glitters embedded in the carpet...Ron wondered what it was from...they were blue, red, and silver...I told him it had to be from the Guilders :-) What fun years those were. It was a great night though. Hope you are feeling well...tell your family I said hello! Hugs