Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mommy is going to be 30!


For everyone who knows me...you know that November marks the start of "Birthday Month" for Shanny. I LOVE this time of year, and having birthday month starts my time of good luck, good chi, and some personal pampering. I was given this idea 10 years ago from my good friend Theresa, one of my first friends in Florida. What a great idea...I loved it, and have kept it going ever since. Ron teases me and says that nobody gets a whole month...just a day...so I drive him bonkers every year with my claim to my birthday month! I just generally feel happiest in November...probably because I give myself a whole month! (ha ha). So...this year marks my 10 year Anniversary for Birthday month AND its my 30th Birthday at that! I can't believe so many years of my life are over...and I can't believe that now that I am a mommy the best years of my life have just begun. I can't wait to give Brayden September as his birtday month. I might spoil him though with that huh? Ah...it would be fun, and he can enjoy a month out of a while crazy year that is all his own, just like mommy. My mom always said that I should be the luckiest person in the world with my birth numbers...11-11-77 born at 1:00 weighing 7 lbs 7 oz exactly. For much of my 29 years of life I thought she was crazy...but now that I am about to be 30...and after some reflecting on the past...I believe that I am the luckiest person in the world. I have the most wonderful people in my life, my faith, family, friends, pets, and most importantly...my son. I prefer to call it blessed. Either way....it's BIRTHDAY MONTH and I felt the need to share my excitement, and to call on everyone to CELEBRATE!

No comments: