Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Be back soon ;-)

I am currently working on uploading all of my pictures online to Shutterfly...as a second backup to downloading everything onto an external hard drive. This is all in an attempt to preserve what space I have left on this old little Dell of ours. I have 1000 photos to upload just from the last two months, and so SO much to catch everyone up with. I should complete this HUGE endeavor of backing everything up before the big delete I must complete for my poor C drive...then I am BACK to blogging...thankfully. I have missed everyone ;-)

2 comments:

Emily said...

We've missed you too...and I have to ask the million dollar question; do you have your stuff yet or are you still making do with your side of the road finds!? lol

Chris said...

Good luck and we'll see you on the flipside!