Sunday, May 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are here! We finally made it-yes like a week ago, but I could not get online until just today. I was seriously starting to have withdrawal. Here are a few pictures of our new home, will have to upload some better ones in the next few days. Our lawn needs some serious TLC-but that is the last scheduled project among many to come in the next few weeks. I have missed blogland=glad to be back! We are also glad to be back in the Sunshine place we love :-)
home
njnjn
ry%3D400

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Beautiful house! Beautiful floors! And a pool??!! When can me and my brood come to visit?

{{HUGS}} Glad you're back!

Emily said...

Beautiful house! And a pool...so jealous. Ahhhh, I really just need to move to Florida!

Mommy Mac said...

This is one rockin' house!! Brayden is going to love you guys and call you the coolest parents ever for giving him a pool!!!

Can't wait for more settled in pictures!!!

.mac :)

Chris said...

Is that a pool?!

And wood floors?!

You're my new best friend!