Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Possibly moving to....

Georgia! Since Mom and Scott moved there, we have become increasingly interested in the area for a few reasons...one because Mom and Scott, Tara and the boys are there...two because Ron has been talking to a Police Department there for awhile now with a prospect of getting hired. We are taking a trip there at the end of this month so Ron can meet with Cartersville PD, and are hoping to find that it would be a great place to live. We have been researching housing, work, etc... and everything looks promising, so we will keep our fingers crossed. We will know more later, but for now...send us your thoughts and prayers and we try to figure out this next chapter in our lives. Once settled-who knows...maybe we will try for another little one soon...I'm just sayin...

2 comments:

Candy said...

You know my vote. :~)

Ann Marie said...

You didn't tell me that you might be moving here! My vote of course is YES!!!! Keep me posted & I will keep you in our prayers! Love and Miss You All~ Ann Marie & Family