Monday, September 29, 2008

Home from Georgia

We returned home from Georgia Sunday night exhausted! What a quick yet long trip. We were successful in looking at the area, but un-successful in deciding if this would be right for us or not. I left feeling deflated, defeated, and overwhelmed. I need to stay focused on the positive things in my life right now, and try very hard not to allow the negative things to take over my phyche'. I learned a lot of things about myself on this trip-in the short one that it was. Epiphony kind of things...the "ah-hah" factor. So...for the next week I am just going to focus on my work, completing sewing my nieces homecoming dress by Saturday, and just vegging with Brayden during the day. Other than that, anything more this week might send me over the edge ;-) I will post some pics of Georgia when I get a chance. Until then...we will keep everyone posted. Hugs

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm so sorry to hear how you are feeling honey. :( That makes me sad... When I get like this, my husband always reminds me that I have felt this way before and I always find a way of working my way out of it... It always gives me confidence that "this too shall pass".

I think you are strong too. :)