Saturday, November 6, 2010

Doe re me...

Lastnight as we were getting ready for bed, Brayden came running into the bathroom with the extension from the vacuum using it like a microphone singing his little heart out!  He threw me for a loop when I heard him sing {and pretty on key} "Doe Re Me Fa So La Tee Doe"

I used to sing that to him about a year or more ago over and over again as he played the piano so he would start to recognize keys and notes.  He loved when I sang that to him, but never repeated it, and had not attempted it until lastnight.  I cannot believe he even remembered that!  I told Ron this was my baseball moment...that my child is singing, and loves it, and is actually good at it.  When I was pregnant I used to say that I was going to have a little boy that loved singing as much as I do, my little Josh Groban...haha!  I was so proud of my peanut lastnight, my heart swelled a little bit. 

Honestly...if he never enjoyed singing at all, I wouldnt mind, but since its been such a big part of my life, I kind of hoped he would love it, or at least be able to do it well.  I just thought it was really special, and very cool.  Mommy was impressed Bray!

1 comment:

Kiran said...

delhi is a fantastic place to shop.there is an outstanding array of wonderful stuff.handicrafts,textiles,clothing,carpets,jewellery, and a kaleiodocope of saris.away from the emporium and other fixed price shops,put on your haggle hat.many taxi and autorickshaw drivers earn commissions and may not take you the most reputable stores either making it best to decline their shopping suggestions.

Hotels in Delhi
Hotels in New Delhi
Delhi Hotels
Cheap Accommodation delhi
Budget Accommodation delhi
budget Hotels in Delhi
Cheap Hotels in Delhi
Sightseeing Places in Delhi